Friday, May 18, 2012

Kim Ryeowook

Kim Ryeowook is my moodbooster. everytime i hear his crunchy voice it makes me melted. i started to become an ELF since January 2012, i saw A-Cha movie clip on tv then i got curious "who's that man with crunchy voice?", i looked for eveything about Super Junior on internet and i realized that I'm in love with Super Junior especially Kim Ryeowook. i watched super show 4 in Jakarta last April, it was the most amazing thing happened in my life because i could see my wookie singing right in front of my eyes and ofcourse i met with all Super Junior members, i feel like i wanna turn back the time. when i watched them i felt like in heaven and when the show was over it feels like crashed down from sky. Ryeowook thanks for coloring my life in this five months, hope it would be everlasting.

No comments: