Tuesday, February 1, 2011

blah blah blah

anyway this is just a trash actually cause i have no work to do LOL
i'm in first semester holiday about 12 days, this is sucks!
ooh i'm missing my new bestfriends so much! they're so meaningfull for me, they're irreplaceable cause i never had friends like them.
they take care of me so well, i'm glad for having them! it's more than i expected.
i may don't a boyfriend right now, actually i really wanna do have but destiny said no!
dear Allah, i wanna have someone special again, after him i have no idea to undergo this life!
he was my everything!!
many times he hurted me but i didn't care, i even still miss him now! *sometimes :*
i miss his everything
God, i need someone new that can make me laugh again.
i was falling so deep then i can't reach the surface
some said, i don;t have to being like this but i can't deny this is what i feel.

i used to really don't care about lovestory but nowadays sometimes that loneliness comes to me and i'm afraid about that :(
even i have many kind good boy-friends buuuuuuuut they're not my boyfriend LOL
huuu heem don't talk about this

SL :)

No comments: